Curating and Creating Content
Two Sides of the Content Coin
Content creation and curation are two sides of a content coin that should receive equal attention. Sharing content that’s aligned with your strategy and voice should be part of every social media content strategy. And it's just as critical to determine who’s tasked with creating your content. Your team should include writers, photographers, and videographers to take advantage of the multimedia opportunities most social networks offer. We'll cover it all.
In this episode you’ll:
- Review content curation, including copyright
- Develop a content framework
- Plan your content repurposing
Listen in on the valuable conversation our moderator and guest experts have about gathering, sharing, and creating content, including their specific campus experiences.
- Charlsie Etheredge, Social Media Manager at Auburn University Harbert College of Business
- Tamraa Greenidge Straker, Digital Content Marketing Officer at University of Toronto
- Hannah Merschen, Assistant Director Marketing and Digital Strategy at Drexel University
You can also register now for future episodes.