Every Engagement Matters
Here's the Deal
Your students and communities are online, talking about your campus every single day. Prospective and admitted students ask questions, seek advice, and work out whether you’re a good fit for them. Your alumni talk about their experiences with you, and how their lives progress after they leave campus. All of this conversation is immensely valuable for informing your campus strategies. The question is, are you listening to it?
This playbook helps you understand:
- How students engage in online platforms.
- What students actually talk about online, including examples.
- The importance of finding these conversation nuggets.
Hungry for More?
Here's some other data you might find interesting.
- Common Questions Students Ask on Reddit and How to Respond—This breaks down questions students ask on Reddit and when, or if, you should respond.
- Social Listening in Higher Ed: The College Admissions Journey—Our research report examines public, online conversation of prospective and admitted students to help you understand their journey and plan your communication strategies.